Prof. Dr. P. Sivagnanam. MD.(Acu)., Ph.D.
Health Consultant & Trainer
- Worked as Chief Manager in State Bank of India.
- After retirement appointed as Senior Channel Management Facilitator and Trainer for Financial Inclusion in State Bank of India, Local Head Office for a period of 4 years.
- Guest Lecturer in State Bank of India and Indian Bank for Pre Retirement Programme and Newly Promoted Officers for Health Advisory, Home Remedies and Stress Management.
- Trainer, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- Commerce Graduate & Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB)
Studies in Alternative Medicines
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Acupuncture
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Acupuncture
- Diploma in Siddha Medicine and Science
- Diploma in Bach Flower Remedy (DBF-London)
- Certification in Dorn Therapy (Art of healing through Spine- AHAI Germany)
- Member, International Naturopathy Organisation
- Reiki Master & Pranic Healing
- “Best Service Award” from His Excellency The Governor of Tamilnadu, Dr.K.Rosaiah for three consecutive years. (2012, 2013 & 2014)
- “Siddha Maruthuva Pandit” Award from Siddha Maruthuva Gurukulam, Madurai.
- “Maruthuva Mamani” Award from Anna Para Medical College, Chengleput.
- “Agasthiar Award” from Saiva velalar Peravai, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Received from Dr.G.Viswanathan, Vice Chancellor VIT University, Vellore.
Book Release (Have authored various books on Acupuncture & Health Practices).
- *135 IMPORTANT ACUPUNCTURE POINTS (English & Tamil)
- * 8 EXTRAORDINARY MERIDIANS A PRACTICAL APPROACH (English & Tamil)
- Acupuncture Book was released by His Excellency, The Governor of Tamilnadu, Dr.K.Rosaiah.
- Acupuncture Book was released by Justice. Mr. K. Rathinaraj.
- Free Acupuncture camp was conducted by Dr. at SAF Games Village, SBI Officers Quarters, Chennai on March 30th 2013.
- Delivered Speech in Health maintenance, Home Remedies and Stress Management more than 30 times in Banks, International Conference & Zonal Conference of Acupuncture and Alternative Medicines.
- Appointed as Honorary Treasurer, St. John. Ambulance India, Tamilnadu by His Excellency Governor of Tamilnadu.
Service to Society
- Practising as Acupuncture Doctor in Ramakrishna Mission Trust Hospital, Mylapore, Chennai at free of cost in service to the society.
- Free Consultation and Medical treatment by Acupuncture and Naturopathy to SBI Pensioners and Family members.