- Heat or ice to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Exercise: to stretch and strengthen the muscles of your back, shoulders, and stomach.
- Acupressure: Invoke the pressure points o body to promote healing and pain relief
- Acupuncture: It involves putting tiny needles into your skin at certain points on the body to promote healing and pain relief.
- Physical therapy to help increase your flexibility, strength, and balance. Your physical therapist may teach you an exercise program so you can do it at home.
Do-It-Yourself and Heal-Yourself.
Acupressure points and exercises, recommended for Upper Back Pain Relief.