1. Ashwagandha: It is also called Indian ginseng, is very helpful for women having difficulty conceiving. It promote proper functioning of the reproductive organs and give energy to uterus
Mix 1 tablespoon of ashwagandha powder in a glass of warm water or milk and drink it twice daily.
2. Pomegranate: It boosts fertility in women. It helps increase blood flow to the uterus and thickens the uterine lining to reduce the chance of miscarriage. Plus, it promotes healthy development of the fetus.
3. Cinnamon: It help with proper ovarian functioning and cure PCOS disease one of the main causes of infertility.
4. Chasteberry: If infertility is due to a hormonal imbalance in the body, an effective remedy is chasteberry, also called vitex. This herb helps improve ovulation due to its high prolactin levels. Plus, it combats PCOS.
5. Dates: Dates are rich in vitamins A, E and B as well as iron and other minerals and that are essential for a woman to conceive and to carry a child through a full-term pregnancy.
Prof. Dr. P. Sivagnanam