• Straighten out your arms and legs as much as possible so that the hips and chest maybe pushed up.
• Hold this pose for at least 15-30 seconds.
• To go back to original, bend your elbows to lower your head and shoulders to the floor.
• Then bend your knees and bring your spine and hips back to the ground and relax.
Benefits of Chakrasana:-
• Strengthens liver, pancreas and kidneys.
• Excellent for heart.
• Good for infertility, asthma and osteoporosis.
• Strengthens arms, shoulders, hands, wrists and legs.
• Stretches the chest and lungs
• Strengthens the arms and wrists, legs, buttocks, abdomen, and spine
• Stimulates the thyroid and pituitary glands.
• Increases energy and counteracts depression.
• Do not try this Asana in case of back injury.
• If you are suffering from heart problems, then don’t try this.
• Headache, Diarrhea and carpal tunnel syndrome.
• High or low blood pressure.
• Do not perform this if suffering from any cardiac or spinal problems.
• Avoid if suffering from hernia.