Mix 1 tablespoon of ashwagandha powder in a glass of warm water or milk and drink it twice daily.
2. Pomegranate: It boosts fertility in women. It helps increase blood flow to the uterus and thickens the uterine lining to reduce the chance of miscarriage. Plus, it promotes healthy development of the fetus.
- Eat fresh pomegranate fruit or drink one glass pomegranate juice daily.
3. Cinnamon: It help with proper ovarian functioning and cure PCOS disease one of the main causes of infertility.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of hot water. Drink it once daily for a few months
- Do not consume more than 2 tsp. per day.
4. Chasteberry: If infertility is due to a hormonal imbalance in the body, an effective remedy is chasteberry, also called vitex. This herb helps improve ovulation due to its high prolactin levels. Plus, it combats PCOS.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh or dried chasteberries to a cup of boiling water. Cover, steep for 10 minutes and strain it. Drink this tea once daily for a few weeks or months.
5. Dates: Dates are rich in vitamins A, E and B as well as iron and other minerals and that are essential for a woman to conceive and to carry a child through a full-term pregnancy.
- Eat 6 to 8 dates daily as a healthy snack and add chopped dates to milk, yogurt and smoothies.
- Mix ¼ to ½ teaspoon of maca root powder in a cup of lukewarm water or milk. Drink it once daily for a few months.
- Expose yourself to early morning sunlight for about 10 minutes daily to help your body produce vitamin D.
- Eat foods high in vitamin D, such as salmon, cheese, egg yolks and foods fortified with vitamin D.
- Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Banyan Tree Root powder in a glass of milk. Drink it once daily on an empty stomach for three consecutive nights after your periods are over. Avoid eating anything for an hour after drinking it. Do not use this remedy during your menstrual cycle.